– Available Sizes -Made to Measure
– Construction – Aluminium Guides and Box with Extruded Aluminium Slats. (solid, perforated or punched options of slats available)
– Used For- Securing all Types of Openings, doors, windows, shop fronts.
– Security Rating – Medium to High Security Dependant on Application
– Operation – Manual or Electric
– Fixing -Can be Face Or Reveal Fixed
– Finish – Powder Coated White, Cream, Brown as standard numerous other colours available at an additional cost
– Ideally Suited for –High Risk High Security, Retail, Commercial sites, offices, schools, Medical Centres etc.
The QS-38 Compact Security Roller Shutter uses exceptionally strong yet light weight double skinned extruded aluminium slats which run in extruded aluminium guide rails. The option of a high security guide rail can be used for added security. The QS38 Commercial has several slat options which are ideal for commercial applications including a perforated slat, a punched slat and a punched and glazed slat.
The shutter can be operated using a manual belt, rod crank and spring loaded. Electric operation is also available with numerous control methods on offer including key switch or remote control. A manual over-ride will be required if the electric roller shutter option is used and installed over a doorway, shop entrance office foyer.
A safety brake may also be required to prevent the shutter from suddenly descending if the power should fail (only needed on shutters over a certain size and weight)
The QS38 also can be used for new build projects as a “built-in roller” shutter; this provides a visually appealing solution for properties that require a more discreet form of security.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this product: