– Available Sizes –Ex Stock
– Construction –12mm Steel Tube Lattice with U-Section Steel Side Frame
– Used For- Fire Exits and Emergency Escape Doors
– Operation- Untracked with “Hinge Aside” facility if required
– Fixing -Can be Face or Reveal Fixed Internally
– Finish –White Powder Coated (RAL 9016)
– Ideally Suited – For securing fire exits in Public and commercial buildings, such as Schools, Offices, Medical Centres, Community Centres and hospitals.
– Special Feature- Keyless Operation via a thumb- turn on the inside of the grille and key lockable on the attack side of the grille.
When securing a fire exit it’s vital that the product installed can be opened quickly and easily in the event of an emergency. The Fire Exit Door Security Grille provides a high level of security combined with keyless operation from the inside using a thumb turn which over rides the locking system allowing for a rapid and safe exit.
A trackless design allows the grille to also hinge through 90 degrees ensuring an escape route is not obscured. Utilising a double lattice design and an internal mounted lock protection plate means that opportunists and alike cannot access the thumb turn from outside to gain access.
An added feature enables the grille to be kept in the locked position whilst having the door an open position enabling a high level of ventilation.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this product: