– Available Sizes -Made to Measure
– Construction- Single Skin 75mm scrolled or 50mm Flat Galvanised Steel Slat with 3mm think Galvanised Steel Guide Rails.
– Options- Solid Only
– Used For- Security and Fire Protection.
– Security Rating – Medium to High
– Operation-Electric with battery backup in the event of a power failure
– Fixing – Face or Reveal Fixing Available
– Finish –Fully galvanised curtain, guides and shutter box. Can be powder coated any colour from our standard range at an additional cost to give a superior finish.
– Ideally suited for- Kitchens, bars, kiosks, corridors, reception areas, public places.
The QS-FLR Steel fire shutter has been designed with both security and fire protection in one. Providing a high level of security during normal use and doubling up as a fire resistant barrier in the event of fire alarm activation or when the shutter is being tested.
Once triggered by an alarm signal the shutter will descend in a controlled manor to establish a fire proof barrier. If the power has been affected then the shutter uses a battery back-up (supplied as standard) as a fall back device to operate the shutter automatically.
The QS-FLR is powered by a tubular motor that carries a five year warranty with several control options available. Other additional extras include smoke and heat detectors and a choice of audio visual devices.
A manual over-ride may be needed if the QS-FLR roller shutter is installed over a doorway, shop entrance, office foyer etc.
The shutter can be powder coated any colour from our extensive range at an additional cost, aluminium powder cats extremely well giving a durable high grade finish.
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this product: