– Available Sizes -Made to Measure
– Construction- 77mm Tough Twin Walled Aluminium Curtain filled using insulating foam with Extruded Aluminium Guide Rails.
– Options- Solid Slats Only
– Used For- Domestic and Commercial Garages that have very limited head room.
– Security Rating – Medium
– Operation –Electric or Manually Controlled near silent operation.
– Fixing – Internal Fixing
– Finish – 14 Standard Colours with wood grain also available at an additional cost.
– Ideally suited for- Heated workshops and garages as the vertical design allows for partial opening allowing for easy access and exit.
The QS77-VT (lateral running horizontal roller door) runs in horizontally mounted galvanised steel tracks on rollers ensuring a smooth and next to silent operation when opening or closing. The curtain is manufactured with foam filled high grade aluminium slats which are interconnected vertically as opposed to a traditional horizontal curtain.
This allows thehorizontal roller garage door to run smoothly around the internal contours of the garage wall, ideally suited where head room is minimal.
With possible access into your home from your garage plus the many valuables items kept in garages including your car, using a vertical roller door will provide peace of mind and years of trouble free service.
The electrically operated system has a built-in obstacle detector and emergency unlocking from inside as standard and comes with two remote handsets.
Optional extras worth considering include external emergency over-ride allowing access to the garage in the event of a power failure
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this product: